gary v. burrows inc.


Serving Kings, Tulare, Fresno & Kern Counties

about us

cfn

corporate

information

management

marketing

home

cfn gvburrows first source

terra cair def

fleetcor

gary v. burows inc - about us


old time jobber

Gary V. Burrows, Inc. is a third generation family business.

Val "Papa Val" Wheaton Burrows began his career with Standard Oil in 1927, delivering fuel and oil from Avenal to Madera. In 1941, Val opened his own plant, and he & his wife Jackie ran this original plant located at 416 N. Lemoore Ave. until 1967, when their son Gary took over the family business.
Gary V. Burrows Inc. became incorporated in 1975.

Gary expanded the business with the addition of the Corcoran plant, as well as later joining the Commercial Fuel Network (CFN) in the 1980's. B&C Enterprizes was established in 1992.

In addition, an Avenal plant was run briefly in the late 1980's until the Chevron Corporation closed it down for future drilling in the North Dome / Kettleman Hills area.

Gary passed away suddenly in 2003, leaving the business to his daughters.
Brian Castadio, the current President, has run the business since this time, and expanded the business territory well into Tulare, Fresno, and Kern Counties.

Gary V. Burrows Inc. continues it's 70-plus year tradition of superior service and support to the agricultural and business accounts of the San Joaquin Valley.


gary and gang


Delo family